Writing to Santa
The North Pole is now accepting letters. Here’s how to get your letter to Santa.
How To Write a Letter
Some must-do’s to remember when crafting your letter to Santa.
Make Your Letter Even Better
Santa has a lot of letters to read, so here’s how you can make his job easier:
- Write legibly
- Include your full name and address in the letter
- List the gifts you want in order of preferences
- Be specific about the gifts you’re asking for
- Don’t ask for gifts that might be too expensive
Resources and Tips
Download and print one of our templates in case you need a little help.
P.S. Here are some things to remember:
- Group all your family’s letters in one envelope and include additional stamps depending on the weight
- In an organization or classroom, each letter must have their respective home address on it but the coordinator can mail the letters together in a Priority Mail® box
- Don’t include any 3D art
- You can submit a letter even if you don’t have an existing USPS Operation Santa account